You are here because you decided it is time to take action and redirect your Life towards your desired destination
My Professional Journey
You have realised that you are ready to work on yourself. You know there are talents in you that need to be unleashed. You are looking for the next starting point, to be inspired, take off and stay motivated. You wish to figure out your best options and take the best course of action, against all odds.
This is exactly where I am your Partner; I am here to walk with you to explore all those areas which will help you take the right decisions to transform your life!
Jump right in !
Teaching and learning are not only my passions, but defining aspects of my life. Even with many years of professional experience, I continue seeking ways to expand my knowledge so I can provide the best support and instructional services to my clients. My personalized approach ensures that no matter your skill level, I can help you grow and achieve success.
There’s no better time than now to begin learning something new. No matter your current skill level, there’s always room for improvement and growth. Get in touch today to learn more about how I can help.
To Help you rediscover your core strengths, reflect on your inner power, and release the unlimited possibilities, for You.
I am an International Coach Federation(ICF)certified Life Coach, with years of experience working one on one and corporate group coaching. I have worked with students, young and mid-level professionals, entrepreneurs, women and parents. I draw my energy from the results my clients have shown through positive transformations in their lives, and the examples they set.
How can I help
1. Career: Whether you are re-entering the workforce, choosing to change your career path, need to grow in your career, manage work relationships
2. Leadership Coaching: When you are a leader, expecting to become a leader, and are facing challenges
3. Work-Life balance: Would like to focus on bringing a positive balance between your personal and professional lives
4. Single woman challenges: When your marital status is 'single', or you are a single parent
5. Parenting challenges: You have a toddler or a teenager at home and are looking for an optimum way of dealing with them
6. Building relationships: In personal and professional spaces
In order for the Coaching process to create sustained results, and thrive through the transformation phase, we follow the 3Cs:
1. Connect : Effective Coaching involves personal and professional discovery process, which is a learning experience that empowers and enhances your capabilities. You bring to the process an open mind and willingness to work on yourself through the insights you develop along.
We collaborate to establish a relationship of mutual trust and presence, as the process unfolds new dimensions to help you grow and progress towards the goals set by yourself
2. Converse: Coaching conversations can help with a variety of topics related to personal and professional development, such as:
Clarifying and achieving personal or professional goals
Identifying and overcoming obstacles or challenges
Enhancing personal and professional skills
Developing a career path and achieving career goals
Improving communication and relationships
Increasing self-awareness and emotional intelligence
Enhancing leadership and management skills
Managing stress and achieving work-life balance
Building confidence and self-esteem
Creating a plan for personal or professional growth
3. Continue: We establish goals and decide on a course of action in each Coaching session. Once the action steps needed to move you towards your set goals are decided upon, you stay accountable to take suitable action. Stay with the process, you will be inspired enough each session to move ahead and take the steps you come with during the sessions.
Once the shift happens in your thinking and way of life, there’s no looking back. You are sure to use the new epiphanies and insights as guiding lights to reach your goals and achieve the outcomes you set out for, with confidence and joy!
Way to go…..